Join The Team Today
Parked in the Heart of Texas, Richard Rawlings’ Garage gives you a look under the hood at his love for gears and grub. We specialize in revved up twists on American Comfort Classics, including burgers, sandwiches, braised brisket, and beer. At Richard Rawlings’ Garage made from scratch food comes standard. It’s all in the details. Start Your Engines!
Our hourly positions include:
• Bartender: A bartender’s job consists of preparing and serving alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages to customers in the restaurant. Bartenders are responsible for collecting payment, ordering inventory and keeping their bar area clean for customers who want to drink and dine.
• Busser: Bussers clean tables, taking plates, utensils and drinkware to the kitchen to be washed, make sure diners’ water glasses are full, and reset tables for the next service. Bussers might help waiters and waitresses bring food out to a table, restock utensils, napkins and other dining room needs.
• Cook: Cooks are employed to prepare the food that comes out of the kitchen. Cooks typically have several duties that revolve around helping the kitchen stay clean and operational after and between meals.
• Dishwasher: The dish and general utility position is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, etc., using machine and manual cleaning methods. This position also ensures the dish washing area is maintained as a clean, safe and sanitary facility.
• Host/Hostess: A host/hostess is the representation of the service of the establishment that s/he works for. S/he greet guests, escort them to their tables, provide menus and take orders.
• Kitchen Prep: A prep cook is an entry level kitchen position. Their role is to assist in the preparation of meals by chopping vegetables, making salads, and putting together entrees.
• Server: Servers work in the front of the business taking orders, serving food and drinks, and removing dinnerware from the table in a timely manner. They greet customers as they arrive at their table, take orders, and provide excellent customer service.
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION BELOW AND BRING IT TO YOUR PREFERRED LOCATION.